1. St. Paul often addresses the communities to whom he writes as these two groups of closely-connected people.
Who are brothers and sisters?
2. In the heavenly Jerusalem, Paul says we find a group of these gathering in celebration.
Who are angels?
3. Paul compares the sacrifice of Christ to that of this first person’s blood that was shed in the Bible.
Who is Abel?
4. When invited to a wedding, this is the reason Jesus gives for NOT taking a seat of great honor.
What is the host may ask you to give up your seat to someone else?
5. When hosting, this is the reason Jesus gives for NOT inviting your friends, relatives, and wealthy neighbors.
What is to avoid the expectation of repayment?
6. By inviting the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind, Jesus tells us that this will be our repayment.
What is the “resurrection of the righteous” [or Heaven, or salvation,...]?
"Holy Trinity Catholic School provides an environment of caring and compassion, where students are inspired to academic excellence, a love of learning, faith, and service."
Sch. Phone: (503) 644-5748
EC Phone: (503) 643-1056
Fax: (503) 643-4475
Holy Trinity Catholic School
13755 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Holy Trinity is accredited by:
The Western Catholic Education Association