1. In his letter to the Hebrews, Paul says this word is defined as “the realization for what is hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.”
What is faith?
2. Paul recalls how these three Old Testament figures journeyed by faith to the Promised Land.
Who are Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?
3. We remember God promised the chosen people that their descendants would be so numerous—virtually unable to be counted—like these two things found in nature.
What are the stars in the sky and the sands on the seashore?
4. In his parable, Jesus says to his disciples, “Gird your loins and light your lamps and be like servants who await” this.
What is the master’s return from a wedding?
5. Jesus instructs that we must be prepared for the Son of Man, who will come at this time.
What is at “an hour [we] do not expect”? (Would that be considered a trick question?)
"Holy Trinity Catholic School provides an environment of caring and compassion, where students are inspired to academic excellence, a love of learning, faith, and service."
Sch. Phone: (503) 644-5748
EC Phone: (503) 643-1056
Fax: (503) 643-4475
Holy Trinity Catholic School
13755 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Holy Trinity is accredited by:
The Western Catholic Education Association