1. The book of Genesis tells us that “the Lord appeared to Abraham” at which time he looked up and saw these figures. (Take a moment before or after Mass at Holy Trinity to find the painting at the back of the church that depicts this scene.)
Who are three men (some theologians believe the three men represent God in three persons; others believe they are angels, God's messengers)?
2. The visitors predict that this will happen within a year’s time.
What is Sarah will have a son?
3. In his letter to the Colossians, Paul says that he rejoices in THESE for the sake of the people.
What are his sufferings?
4. When Jesus entered a village, he was welcomed by these two women.
Who are Martha and Mary?
5. The relationship of these two women.
What are sisters?
6. One of the women becomes frustrated with the second one, but Jesus says the second one “has chosen the better part.” This is what the second one was doing.
What is “sat beside the Lord... listening to him speak”?
"Holy Trinity Catholic School provides an environment of caring and compassion, where students are inspired to academic excellence, a love of learning, faith, and service."
Sch. Phone: (503) 644-5748
EC Phone: (503) 643-1056
Fax: (503) 643-4475
Holy Trinity Catholic School
13755 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Holy Trinity is accredited by:
The Western Catholic Education Association