There are two versions of the Gospel this week, so you may not hear the answers to all of the following questions at Mass. Still, see if you can figure out the answers.
1. The Lord likens the comfort he provides to the comfort offered by this family member.
What is a mother?
2. In his letter to the Galatians, Paul says he will only boast in this one thing—one of the instruments of Christ’s Passion.
What is the cross? (Christ's Passion refers to the time from Palm--aka Passion--Sunday through his death on the cross. The "instruments" are the items used in his suffering and death.)
3. When Jesus sent out his disciples to preach and heal, he told them to go in groups of this number.
What is two (or "in pairs")?
4. Regardless of how they were received, Jesus instructed the disciples to call for this upon each house they entered.
What is peace?
5. The disciples were astounded that “even the demons are subject to us because of your name” to which Jesus responded that he had observed this figure “fall like lightening from the sky.”
Who is Satan (or the devil)?
"Holy Trinity Catholic School provides an environment of caring and compassion, where students are inspired to academic excellence, a love of learning, faith, and service."
Sch. Phone: (503) 644-5748
EC Phone: (503) 643-1056
Fax: (503) 643-4475
Holy Trinity Catholic School
13755 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Holy Trinity is accredited by:
The Western Catholic Education Association