1. In the book of Deuteronomy, this man pleads with the Israelites to keep God’s commands.
Who is Moses?
2. Though the letter to the Colossians doesn’t identify them specifically as angels, these are the names of four of the nine choirs of angels whom God created “through him and for him.”
Who are thrones, dominions, powers, and principalities?
3. We sometimes refer to the Church as the Body of Christ. This figure is the head of the body.
Who is Jesus Christ?
4. As written in the law, we must do these two things to inherit eternal life.
What is (1) to love God and (2) to love our neighbor as ourselves?
5. When the law scholar asked, “Who is my neighbor?” Jesus responded with this parable.
What is the parable of the Good Samaritan?
"Holy Trinity Catholic School provides an environment of caring and compassion, where students are inspired to academic excellence, a love of learning, faith, and service."
Sch. Phone: (503) 644-5748
EC Phone: (503) 643-1056
Fax: (503) 643-4475
Holy Trinity Catholic School
13755 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Holy Trinity is accredited by:
The Western Catholic Education Association