You'll find the answers to the following questions in the Scripture readings for Sunday's Mass. Listen carefully and see if you can answer them all. Answers now available in BOLD.
1. The prophet whom Elijah was to anoint as his successor—the prophet to follow in his footsteps.
Who is Elisha?
2. In his letter to the Galatians, Paul says that the whole law is fulfilled in this one statement.
What is, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself"?
3. In this same letter, Paul identifies these two parts of our humanity that sometimes work in opposition to one another.
What are the Spirit and the flesh?
4. Jesus says, “Foxes have dens and birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of Man has…” this.
What is "nowhere [to rest his head]"?
5. To those who want to take care of things before following Jesus, Jesus says they should do this.
What is to move forward, building the kingdom of God? (this one was probably tough to catch)
"Holy Trinity Catholic School provides an environment of caring and compassion, where students are inspired to academic excellence, a love of learning, faith, and service."
Sch. Phone: (503) 644-5748
EC Phone: (503) 643-1056
Fax: (503) 643-4475
Holy Trinity Catholic School
13755 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97005
Holy Trinity is accredited by:
The Western Catholic Education Association